Saturday 27 December 2008

Making a list of 2009 Goals



Trying Something New and adding a Meme..

This one is about making goals for 2009. I may update it several times before I am done but....


  • To make sure and read my Bible each and every day.
  • To Spend more one on one time with my kids
  • To spend time each day sorting through our belongings to get ready for our move
  • To use my new Wii fit daily
  • To finish my transcription course
  • Finally take another art class (this one is a blessing from Rene who has graciously volunteered to teach us art and artist study this term)
  • Stay on top of my homeschool goals so we are in term break when we have to deal with movers and moving.
  • To Pray for my husband and children daily
  • To be more frugal
  • To take the time to see the places that I will regret not seeing (Ambleside here I come)
  • To save some money
  • To take up menu planning
  • To get more organized
  • To get back to scrapbooking
  • To be stricter with our families electronics and outside activities
  • Finally lose this weight...
  • To learn to let go and trust GOD instead of trying to control everything myself.
  • To be more patient with my children

Well that is really all I can think of at the moment...but I am certain there is much more I should be doing...but the good news is goal setting doesn't have to be restricted to January 1st!!!

4 comments:

KarenW said...

We share a lot of the same goals! I'd love to get a Wii fit. Maybe someday . . . For now, we go to the gym.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

We just got a Wii for CHRISTmas and I would love to get the Fit game. How do you like it?

tammy said...

Your list could be my list!! I love our Wii Fit, but need to put it back in my routine. ;) Good luck!

Lynn said...

Love your goals.. I know how hard I need to really spend more quality time with my little ones since they are growing up before my eyes!! Many blessings <><