Wednesday 9 February 2011

Always Preparing, Never Prepared

So its been a while now since we decided to homeschool Phoenix and I have let the school know although we haven't officially pulled him out yet. I have been trying to find all of our curriculum but as of yet I have only found fractions of pieces of most things however I have found the complete MFW ECC along with Primary language lessons, Math Mammoth, and a selection of Queens Homeschool books and resources from the other Geography curriculums I had purchased. Definitely enough to get started with school. Phoenix is doing really well health wise this week and had it not been for a million issues from no working sinks in the house and the fact that the school room is still TRASHED we would probably be ready to go. My goal is to be up and running by Monday.

In the meantime in addition to getting his room setup and a clean quiet place for him to learn I also need to get my lesson plans drafted. Finding time for all of this is really hard and has me a little scared. And on top of that we have a procedure coming up where he will be under anesthesia and have cameras inserted both ways to check for Crohn's and intestinal issues.

I know this blog is going to haunt me for its shortness and incompleteness but I wanted to get this update out there and Request for prayers spread.

Now off to work..


0 comments: