Saturday 18 July 2009

Update and Changes

Just wanted to let people know I am still alive and kicking. The move has taken so much out of me and the family as a whole and summer has been pretty rough. I think this fall it is going to be me homeschooling and not the children. They will be trying out the local schools. It was a hard decision and one I am not truly happy with but at this point it seems like my best option. I need to finish my transcription program and the boys are not getting from me what they need. So we will be giving school here a try and seeing what happens. This blog will most likely become more about my transcription journey and just a general family blog but this next week I am having to have a hysterectomy so it will be a few weeks before I get started on anything.


Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and I ask that you keep us in your prayers while we continue this new life journey.


0 comments: